TedInSaltLakeCity

Thursday, March 19, 2009

CLASSIC MYSPACE BLOG - THE URINAL WARS

Note: This first appeared on my MySpace blog Wednesday, June 14th, 2006.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The signs above the urinals started out innocent enough. You'd encounter something like:

Please be considerate and remember to flush.

These were accompanied by smiley faces and whatnot.

Somewhere along the way it got ugly, probably after hippie guy down the hall felt he needed to chime in:

Also realize we live in a desert. A DESERT! We must all pitch in to preserve our natural resources.

Yeah, definitely uglier from here forward:

Fuck you, you fuck.

And so on.

I started visiting the restroom even when I didn't have to pee. Most every morning a sullied, vitriolic addendum would put a smile on my face.

This one nearly killed me:

Every time you do not flush I will eat an animal!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Share on Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home